1. Website Purpose. The purpose of the Website is to provide the public with general information about MCEL as well as helpful educational, diagnostic, and related information about the motor vehicle repairs. The Website, and all Content (defined) are provided only for personal, educational, and non-commercial use. Commercial use or publication of images and Content on this Website is specifically prohibited.
2. Content. "Content" used within this Agreement means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site.
A. Responsibility for Your content. You alone are responsible for your content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by MCEL.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
B. Our Right to Use Your Content. We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any other media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any other media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against MCEL and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
3. Billing. You will pay MCEL by credit card, debit card, paypal or by another acceptable form of electronic payment. Your payment must be received and approved before MCEL will provide any of the services related to the packages you have selected. If you have selected a subscription, then you will be charged on the first (1st) day of every month the amount that you agreed to pay.
4. Refunds. MCEL wants you to feel great about your experience with MCEL. Nothing means more to us than making sure you are happy with the services you have received. If you ever have a less-than-happy experience, please let us know. Contact us via email at email@example.com and we will do everything we can do to help. MCEL does not provide refunds for services already rendered except for exceptional circumstances. MCEL has the sole discretion to determine when exceptional circumstances exist and when a customer will be refunded after services have been rendered.
5. Cancellation Policy. If you would like to cancel your monthly subscription or package, please do so before the next bill date; otherwise you will continue to be billed for the following month. To cancel your monthly subscription, please contact us at the information below. There are no cancellation fees. If you do not cancel your monthly subscription before your bill date, you will not be refunded any of the funds you paid even if you did not use any of the services during that billing period.
For skype calls, you will receive a full refund if you cancel within the first 24 hours after booking an appointment, unless you booked an appointment within seven (7) days of the date you booked your appointment. If you cancel your booked appointment within seven (7) days of the date of the appointment, then you will receive no refund. If you cancel your booked appointment after the first 24 hours but before the seventh day before the date of your booked appointment, they we will refund 50% of the amount you paid.
Cancellation and Refund department
2455 Sawyer Terrace,
Wellington Florida 33414
United States of America
Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line and or in the body of the email, please explain why you would like to cancel and provide your contact information so that we can contact you easily.
6. Reporting Copyright Violations. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), MCEL has a DMCA Registered Agent for notice of alleged DMCA copyright infringement. You may contact MCEL’s DMCA Registered Agent at email address mail to:
2455 Sawyer Terrace,
Wellington Florida 33414
United States of America
To file a notice of infringement with MCEL, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office website, located at http://www.copyright.gov.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7. Electronic Communications. When you use www.mycheckenginelight.net, or send messages or emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Inappropriate Use and Access. a. You may not use the Website or Services to post or send any unlawful, infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.b. You may not use the Website or Services to send spam or any unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the Website, or to the Website itself, through Voice computer systems. c. You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MCEL’s network infrastructure, as determined by MCEL in its sole discretion.
d. You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any Services. e. You may not bypass any measures MCEL may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website, Content, or Services. f. You may not link from any other website to this Website in any manner such that this Website, or any Content, is “framed” or surrounded by any other content, materials, or branding.
9.Links. The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”) operated by parties other than MCEL. MCEL has not reviewed the Linked Sites and does not monitor or control them. These links are provided for your reference only and MCEL is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other Linked Sites. MCEL’s inclusion of links to Linked Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. Additionally, MCEL and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
11. Termination. We may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the Website, Content, or Services at any time for any reason. Reasons we might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: a. your breach of this Agreement; b. MCEL is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or c. MCEL believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to MCEL or other users of the Website; and d. routine network maintenance affecting all users.
12. Limitations of Liability. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND THE ADVICE RECEIVED THEREFROM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MCEL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR MCEL’S NEGLIGENCE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES.
13. Warranty Disclaimers. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH MCEL ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. ALL MATERIALS, ADVICE, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH MCEL ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE AND THE OTHER ENTITIES FROM WHOM WE OBTAIN CONTENT DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION (INCLUDING PRICES AND ADVICE), SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH MCEL ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT MCEL WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT MCEL IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF MCEL IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Safety. YOUR SAFETY IS MCEL’S TOP PRIORITY. BEFORE USING ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY MCEL, YOU SHALL FULLY READ THE SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO ANY MOTOR VEHICLE THAT THE SERVCICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED WITH. YOU AGREE THAT YOU STALL TAKE ANY AND ALL REASONABLE AND NECESSARY PRECATIONS AND STEPS TO ENSURE A SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT FOR BOTH YOU AND ANYONE IN THE SURROUNDINGS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MCEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES.
15. Changes to this Agreement. We retain the right to revise this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the Website or any Content or Services after any particular revision of this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
16. Jurisdictional Issues. The Website is controlled and operated by MCEL from its principal office in Wellington, Florida, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject MCEL to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Florida and of the United States of America. MCEL does not represent or warrant that the Website or the Materials, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website or Materials do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Website to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree not to transport, import, export or re-export all or any part of the Materials to (or to a national or resident of), or to use all or any part of the Materials from (as applicable): (a) Balkans, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) any person or entity on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, and you represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you are not located in or under the control of any such country or on any such list.
17. Governing Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Website or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Florida, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Any dispute arising out of the use, viewing or access to this Website shall be submitted to arbitration, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for any arbitration proceeding shall be Palm Beach County, Florida, unless otherwise agreed by the parties or ordered by the Arbitrator. The Arbitrator shall award attorneys fees and costs to the prevailing party in any arbitration proceeding.
18. General. This is the entire Agreement between you and MCEL and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral). If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. MCEL’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Direct all questions regarding this statement to:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
2455 Sawyer Terrace,
Wellington Florida 33414
United States of America
Or you can send an email to email@example.com. In the subject line and or in the body of the email, please explain why you are contacting MCEL and provide your contact information so that we can contact you easily.